So lets have a debate
The latest defeat to Hearts has started a great debate on Twitter, Facebook and fans sites. Due to the international break the fans are now left in limbo till the next Celtic game were I suspect voices of dissatisfaction will start to be heard. Until then the debate between the fans will go on.We do of course have the AGM coming up soon however I doubt we’ll get anything from that.
If things were not bad enough we suffered another blow today. Captain Scott Brown will be out for six to eight weeks after having an operation on his ankle. I know there are many fans who don’t think Brown brings much to the team but he is the type of experienced player we could do with in the team just now.
The question we would like to ask Celtic fans is What do you think of the situation at the club ? Is it
- Simply just an overreaction from the support after a bad start to the season ?
- Is the manager and his back room staff too inexperienced ?
- Are the board and major shareholder guilty of short sighted under investment?
- Do we just have too many injuries and that is effecting team selection?
- Does the manager change his selection and tactics too much?
- Is it down to a lack of quality signings in the summer?
- Have the board failed to find funds to build on last seasons improvements?