Season Ticket renewal – TCN Poll

April 27, 2012

Season ticket renewal time is here again. We thought this would be a good time to run a poll on Celtic Season tickets. Due to the uncertainty and strong feeling against an RFC newco being allowed into the SPL we have included some options relating to that.

WE INTEND SENDING THE RESULTS TO CELTIC

WARNING : polls may not work on some mobile devices

[poll id="9"]

[poll id="13"]

[poll id="14"]

[poll id="10"]

[poll id="11"]

[poll id="12"]

Please use the comment section to give your views on what you think about season tickets in general

Hail, Hail

Comments

1. Patrick Dolan - April 27, 2012 at 12:49 pm

The current uncertainty and the lack of clarify on Celtic FC’s stance in regards to possible formation of a newco and its’ automatic entry into the SPL, is making me reluctant to renew my Season Book.

I feel that since the 1990s I have been duped by Rangers FC (IA) cheating and it pains me to think of the amount of money I have ploughed in each season to watch Celtic (circa £4k per year) in, when we, alongside other Scottish and European clubs – have lost out to Rangers FC (IA) in what is akin to watching wrestling on World of Sport.

2. Patrick Dolan - April 27, 2012 at 12:49 pm

3. john - April 27, 2012 at 1:07 pm

Just entered a recession and launch of new home strip … no sure its to wise raising the costs of season books..

• James - April 27, 2012 at 1:11 pm

Yeh I agree with your point. On the other hand the prices have been frozen for 3 – 4 years. Hopefully they won’t rise too much or I’ll be struggling to renew.

4. john - April 27, 2012 at 1:07 pm

• James - April 27, 2012 at 1:11 pm

5. Tam - April 27, 2012 at 3:00 pm

On the price of SBs, moved from LL upper to main stand upper £697.00 , Met one of my boys teachers who sits same row £100 cheaper , whats all that about CelticPLC

• James - April 27, 2012 at 3:11 pm

I would contact Ticket Services
      :tel: 0871 226 1888
      fax: +44 (0) 141 551 4223

And get that sorted. only thing I can think of is he has a restricted view.

6. Tam - April 27, 2012 at 3:00 pm

• James - April 27, 2012 at 3:11 pm

I would contact Ticket Services
      :tel: 0871 226 1888
      fax: +44 (0) 141 551 4223

And get that sorted. only thing I can think of is he has a restricted view.

7. Dave - April 27, 2012 at 8:19 pm

With or without Rangers, in the Scottish or out, I just want the best for the best! As always it’s Mon the Bhoys!

8. Dave - April 27, 2012 at 8:19 pm

9. Sean - April 27, 2012 at 9:53 pm

I will renew cos ST not for the Rangers* games anyway it is for watching Celtic at Paradise. Away ticket purchases will be stopped for those that vote a NewCo into the SPL and no visits to Hampden Park. Price increase is reasonable considering not much of an increase in recent years and it is less than I expected to be honest.

10. Sean - April 27, 2012 at 9:53 pm

11. Gerry D - April 28, 2012 at 10:33 am

Used to be pragmatic re rfc. Genuinely now believe Scottish football will be better without them. Financial adjustments short term but long term benefits significant!
    I don’t want Celtic to vote for newco into SPL

12. Gerry D - April 28, 2012 at 10:33 am

I don’t want Celtic to vote for newco into SPL

13. hugh - April 28, 2012 at 5:48 pm

Season tickets going up 30 odd quid is a scandal and can’t be justified in the time we are living in.
    I feel I’m being exploited given we are expected to pay that and than get treated by the police and stewards as if we live in a police state.Not on Celtic!
    p.s. if newco are allowed in to spl, Scottish football has lost all integrity(of what rangers have left of it that is) and I will be finished with it.

• James - April 28, 2012 at 6:15 pm

I’m happy to say that I strongly disagree with you on the season ticket rise. To be fair the ST prices have been frozen for 3 years now. That can’t go on forever. I agree that something must be done about the attitude of strewardsa and the police esp in area 111.

You should contact the club here tictalk@celticfc.co.uk

14. hugh - April 28, 2012 at 5:48 pm

• James - April 28, 2012 at 6:15 pm

You should contact the club here tictalk@celticfc.co.uk

15. Kevin - April 28, 2012 at 6:10 pm

I view Rangers as a necessary evil. I would accept a Newco with appropriate financial and points sanctions applied

• mike - April 28, 2012 at 6:48 pm

The only appropriate sanction for a newco is to start again at the bottom. Anything else just blackens the name of Scottish Football. As Paul Murray himself said, ‘a newco is a newco’.

16. Kevin - April 28, 2012 at 6:10 pm

• mike - April 28, 2012 at 6:48 pm

17. Aidan McLaughlin - April 28, 2012 at 6:27 pm

I won’t renew my season ticket or my son’s if RFC or its successor are treated differently to any other club in the same position.

A few years of financial hardship for the SPL are worth it for the long term survival of the sport in this country,.

The best and most competitive years out of the past 50 years of Scottish football were between 1979 and 1988 when Rangers were uncompetitive. Scottish football survived and indeed thrived.

It can do so again

18. Aidan McLaughlin - April 28, 2012 at 6:27 pm

It can do so again

19. Benceltic - April 28, 2012 at 6:51 pm

Season book prices are very reasonable compared to the prices in England or Spain, and if we aspire to match their teams in europe we must expect to stump up the cash to do so.

20. Benceltic - April 28, 2012 at 6:51 pm

21. Brian Donaghy - April 28, 2012 at 6:51 pm

Why would no one renew their season ticket which would harm the finances of the club just to get back at Newco RFC etc?!?!? That doesn’t make sense! I You buy your season book to follow Celtic …. France or Spain etc etc!! I will renew my book and I will stop going to away games to make my point towards the SFA, SPL etc. Im guessing its the best of both worlds, I still support my club buy paying for my season ticket and attending all home matches and I make a point to the governing body by not paying for away games!!

22. Brian Donaghy - April 28, 2012 at 6:51 pm

23. seatownman - April 28, 2012 at 7:47 pm

They should be punished for what they did, id be happy to see them stripped of everything they won during their tainted years ,not allowing them into the SPL is stupid it wont work we need the rivalary,or we the fans will just get bored ,the players will think its just a matter of turning up to win (as we seen in the cup final) so for me they are not a threat at least for the next few years,but if they do go down we will just have to get on with it,and just to add the ban on transfers should stay,but you have to laugh at them today marching for the right to CHEAT………………………………..HAIL,HAIL

24. seatownman - April 28, 2012 at 7:47 pm

25. Mick downie - April 28, 2012 at 8:51 pm

Will continue to support Celtic as much as I can . I will back a boycott of away games and Hamden if the newco are admitted.

26. Mick downie - April 28, 2012 at 8:51 pm

27. Greg mccoy - April 29, 2012 at 6:22 am

Let them in we need the competition in the spl. I don’t want to win a league with no rangers FC or rangers newco as it is devalued

28. Greg mccoy - April 29, 2012 at 6:22 am

29. Crutches - April 29, 2012 at 6:31 pm

If Celtic vote yes to a Newco getting into the SPL then I wont be renewing.

If they vote No to them and other teams vote Yes and they get in then I will not be going to the teams who voted yes.

30. Crutches - April 29, 2012 at 6:31 pm

If Celtic vote yes to a Newco getting into the SPL then I wont be renewing.

31. edward - April 29, 2012 at 10:22 pm

Renewal deadline too early!

32. edward - April 29, 2012 at 10:22 pm

Renewal deadline too early!

33. Greg mccoy - May 1, 2012 at 3:22 pm

Defo need them in but weakened we can do them for few years then build a squad for the champs league

34. Greg mccoy - May 1, 2012 at 3:22 pm