How many more twist,turns and disinformation can this saga of an ex football club and a company called Sevco5088 be squeezed out.
In the past half hour I have read the following
- Sevco5088 to buy Bury – non starter
- Players registrations transferred without due notice given to players
- A Celtic fan involved with a bid to buy Sevco5088
- The league structure being re-jigged to allow Sevco5088 into division one
- Apparent transfer of funds into oldco account instead of Sevco5088 or wages
- No money top pay wages
- Players may sue for wages
There are probably more but at this time of the morning I’ve not consumed enough coffee to remember. Now I’m a Celtic fan and frankly I don’t care about Sevco5088. I don’t care if they go bust 2 morrow. Like the vasr majority od Scottish football fans we just want this whole messdealt with Sevco5088 starting off in the third division. Any other out come is crass. To know the lay of the land we need to wait till July 4th and the meeting of SPL Clubs. Then after that probably some more meetings and God knows what else. However July 4rth is the first hurdle.
The only positive I can take out of all this is that I am not a supporter of a club who used to be called Rangers. There’s an old aying that a week is a long time in politics well it would appear a day is a long time in Scottish football. For the sake of all our sanity gaony somebody please sort this mess oot???
What a bloody shambles