To all the people who pledged money to the crowd fund appeal and also to over 1,000 people who have followed the @TCNGC17 twitter account.
I have been emailed by the crowd funding people that all the pledges made via via paypal has been transferred to our paypal account. Also donations made by credit cards will be transferred into the paypal account tomorrow.
I will then move 80% of that money to our independent bank account. The other 20% will be left in Paypal to build up a donations fund for fans doing individual fundraising for whichever charity they want.
As I said before all monies will be overseen by Dr Jeanette Findlay of Glasgow University.
Copies of all monthly accounts will be made available to all members who subscribe or donate money to the site.
Everything starts getting real tomorrow.