Hail, Hail brothers, sisters, The Rangers and ICT fans who all pledged money for the set up of The Celtic Network Good Causes site.
I had originally asked for £150 but so far we have raised £240 ! I’m thankful for that because when I made my initial calculation I forgot that the GBP exchange rate had fell through the floor. As any software buyers will know most are charged in USD.
Hitting £240 has eased any worries on that account. So at present we have enough for
- 2 yrs cloud hosting
- SSL certificate for the site (currently £24 but that is a sale price that may rise to £49 per year). due to the money we have raised we can cover the higher cost.
- A premium security package
- Premium Auction software.
All receipts will be made available on the site so you can see where your money has gone. Also Jeanette Findlay will independently oversee our bank and paypal accounts to make sure any future money raised will go where it should be.
Any money raise through our monthly subscription scheme will be split in the following way.
For every £1 coming in
- 20p will be held for future site funding
- 60p will go to our six good causes
- 20p will be held in trust for the site to donate to individual Celtic fans raising money for any charity they are fund raising for.
NOT ONE THIN DIME will go anywhere other than described above.
Once again Thank You all.