I never thought that a game against Aberdeen this early in the season would be critical but this one is. The past two games have offered us some hope in terms of the fact that the team fought their way back into the games.
Lets be honest how many of us actually thought that the team could come back from 3 – 0 down well into the second half of last weeks game? But we done it and more importantly we came back from a self inflicted wound in Europe as well.
Hopefully our last 120 mins of football will have galvanised the team and game them some belief back.
Here’s a few of glaringly obvious facts.
- Joe Ledley should start every game in midfield. (Best player this season)
- Both Hooper and Stokes should start every game.
- Ki, Kayal and Ledley should be the bedrock of our midfield
- Adam Mathews should be first pick
- For now Loovens and Mulgrew should be our centre half partnership.
- Samaras should never ever start a game for Celtic again. A bit harsh I know but it’s just not working.